Book Review: The Next Always (Inn at Boonsboro)

The Next Always (Inn BoonsBoro, #1)The Next Always by Nora Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been a Nora Roberts fan for a while and this is one of my favourites (although come to think of it, I often say that about the last one I read!)
Clare and Beckett are old friends and there's no manufactured conflict between them, just a gentle journey towards making room for each other in their lives and hearts.
Clare is cautious after losing her husband, a soldier, while pregnant with their third child, and Beckett is busy renovating the Inn of the title, so neither of them is looking for love, but of course, that's when love is most likely to come looking for you...
With a little help from the honeysuckle-scented haunter of the Inn, they find plenty of things they're not looking for, and a thoroughly satisfying ending.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren